Monday, June 11, 2007

i piaceri della vita: sfogliare il libro


i piaceri della vita: sfogliare il libro
Originally uploaded by renatela




Ciao ragazzi, it took me a while to post something here. It happened many times that I was full of ideas and thoughts but never went that far to post them online.

Hey, I'm proudly presenting my new toy - Canon 400d SRL camera. I know that by using a better camera one is going to make definitely better photos, but I wish to try.

In these days I'm flying a lot, business and vacation reasons, so my only sincere companion is a book. I have just finished reading "Abortionist's Daughter" by Elisabeth Hyde and now reading "Dance Dance Dance" by Haruki Murakami (in Italian). I'm back to my Japanese period. Should check what my favorite Banana Yoshimoto has published recently. However, I was a bit sick of her interest in death.

That's all for now.

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger teddyb109 said...

Good to see you posting again. I haven't read lots of Japanese fiction, but I did like The Samurai by Shusaku Endo quite a bit.

Good luck with the SLR--I've had my eyes on Canon's Digital Rebel for a while now. Someday!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger renatela said...

thanks Ted. I will check out that book.
Only when I went to flickr and checked how popular is my newly bought canon 400d, i found out that in the USA they call it a Rebel:)
You should get one as a present to Mia. And use it while she can't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home