Wednesday, May 11, 2005

words don't come out of my mouth..

help me!

I'm stuck. My head is exploding - what a pain. I have so many things to say but can't really find the right words to express them. Ah... mamma mia che stress... Every day I think to write, to tell, to express all these emotions, sensations, thoughts, views, ideas that are born in my mind but always I don't find some free time for that - all the time dedicated "for the things that must be done for tomorrow" and that are never going to end. Ok. Calma. Today I thought to start master course weblog and I just feel better. Yes, probably I won't find time even for that, but... I always need some "project" dear to my heart to keep me "alive". Altrimenti, la vita non รจ bella per --- n i e n t e.

Bum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home