Thursday, January 20, 2005

Good morning

Example
Yes, that's what I'm testing. Linking photos from my photoblog at www.flickr.com.

But today I was thinking to write about my experience in Italian bank. It's not the first time I enter there but every time I get amazed how deserted and un-managed they are. In Lithuania banks are always full of people - employees and customers. Here, in Italy, it's always empty, only one teller's window is open and the guy (haven't seen any women working in a bank yet!!!) is so slow, like he would have all the time in the world. Today, while I waited, some customers came in and a lovely line of 10 people were formed while the same lonely employee guy was incredibly slowly typing his "whatever" he had to type and other bank clerks could be heard loudly talking in their backside offices. Hm... where's orientation for the clients, eh???

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Gunnella said...

Not to mention the weird security doors right, at least they had them in Rome..

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger renatela said...

Yes, you're right. The door system!!! I had to think for some minutes to figure out how to enter - to close the door behind my back, to wait for the signal, to open the door in front of me.
If my memory doesn't cheat on me - something similar is in Spain, at least in Barcelona's banks where I had a chance to use them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home